Caching and Searching Techniques in Peer-to-Peer Systems
- Dr. Wang
- Professor Jitender S. Deogun (UNL collaborator)
- Hailong Cai, Ph.D. student
- Jeffrey Gerard, Undergraduate
- Tallman Tyler, Undergraduate
- New! Hailong Cai and Jun Wang, Exploiting Two-dimensional Locality to Boost Search Efficiency in Peer-to-Peer Systems. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (to Appear).
- New! Jeffrey Gerard, Hailong Cai and Jun Wang, Alliatrust: A Trustable Distributed Reputation Management Scheme for P2P Systems, in Proceedings of the First International Conference on Grid and Pervasive Computing (GPC’06) (Acceptance rate 24%, 66 out of 267 submissions).
- Hailong Cai and Jun Wang. Caching Routing Indices in Structured P2P Overlays, in Proceedings of 34th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2005), pp 521-508, June 2005, Oslu, Norway (Acceptance rate 28%, 69/241).PDF.
- Hailong Cai,Jun Wang, Dong Li, and Jitender S. Deogun. A Novel State Cache Scheme in Structured P2P Systems, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing 65(2): 154-168, Special issue on Theoretical and Algorithmic Aspects of Sensor, Ad Hoc Wireless, and Peer-to-Peer Networks. Feb. 2005. PDF.
- Hailong Cai and Jun Wang, Foreseer: A Novel, Locality-Aware Peer-to-peer System Architecture for Keyword Searches. In Proceedings of ACM/IFIP/USENIX 5th International Middleware Conference (Middleware 2004), Oct. 19-23th, 2004, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Acceptance rate 12%, 25/194). PDF. Talk Slides.