HECURA: A Scalable and Adaptive Metadata Management for High-End Computing
Sponsored by NSF HECURA (High End Computing University Research Activity) program since 2006
- Dr. Wang
- Peng Gu
- Huijun Zhu
- UNL and UMaine at http://www.eece.maine.edu/research/sam2/
- Yifeng Zhu, Jiang Hong, Jun Wang, Xian Feng. HBA: Distributed Metadata Management for Large Cluster-based Storage Systems, IEEE transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Peng Gu, Jun Wang and Hailong Cai. ASAP: An Advertisement-based Search Scheme for Unstructured Peer-to-Peer Systems. International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2007), Sept. 2007. Xi’an, China.
- Peng Gu, Yifeng Zhu, Hong Jiang and Jun Wang, Nexus: A Novel Weighted-Graph-Based Prefetching Algorithm for Metadata Servers in Petabyte Scale Storage Systems, in Proceedings of 6th IEEE International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (CCGRID’06).
- Jun Wang. A Lightweight, Collaborative Temporary File System for Clustered Web Servers. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing.
- Hailong Cai and Jun Wang. Applications of Bloom Filters in Peer-to-peer Systems: Issues and Questions.
- Jun Wang. Lightweight High-performance I/O for Data-intensive Computing. Invited Talk in Mathematics and Computer Science Division of Argonne National Laboratory of Department of Energy, May 5, 2005.
- Hailong Cai and Jun Wang, Foreseer: A Novel, Locality-Aware Peer-to-peer System Architecture for Keyword Searches. In Proceedings of ACM/IFIP/USENIX 5th International Middleware Conference (Middleware 2004), pages 38-58, Oct. 19-23th, 2004, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Yifeng. Zhu, Hong Jiang, and Jun Wang, Hierarchical Bloom Filter Arrays (HBA): A Novel, Scalable Metadata Management System for Large Cluster-based Storage, in Proceedings of 6th IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (Cluster2004), 2004, San Diego, California.
- Peng Gu and Jun Wang, RAMS: A RDMA-enabled I/O Cache Architecture for Clustered network Servers. In Proceedings of 2nd International Workshop on Storage Network Architecture and Parallel I/Os (SNAPI’04). To be held with the 13th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques, September 30, 2004, France. PDF.
- Jun Wang, Yiming Hu, A Novel Reorder Write Buffer to Boost Write Performance for Log-structured File System, IEEE Transactions on Computers, Vol. 52, No. 12, PP 1559-1572, December 2003, PDF, IEEE Copyright.
- Jun Wang, CTFS: A New Light-weight, Cooperative Temporal File System for Cluster-based Web Servers, 5th IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing 2003 (Cluster2003), Dec. 2003, Hong Kong, China, pp 316-323, PDF, IEEE Copyright (Acceptance rate 29%).
- Jun Wang, Dong Li, A Lightweight, Temporary File System for Large-scale Web Servers, 11th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS’03), pp 96-103, Oct. 2003, Orlando, FL, PDF, Presentation, IEEE Copyright (Acceptance rate 24%, 27/111).
- Jun Wang, Rui Min, Yingwu Zhu, and Yiming Hu, UCFS — A User-space, High Performance, Custom File System for Web Proxy Servers, IEEE Transactions on Computers, Vol. 51, No. 9, PP: 1056-1073, Sep. 2002 PDF, IEEE Copyright.
- Jun Wang, Yiming Hu, WOLF — A Novel Reordering Write Buffer for Log-structured File System, in USENIX Conference Proceedings on File And Storage Technologies (FAST’02), pp 47-61, Jan. 28-30, 2002, Monterey, California PDF format HTML format ?Presentation, USENIX Copyright.