An I/O buffer cache architecture for RDMA
Sponsored by NSF CPA 0429995
- Dr. Wang
- Xiaoyu Yao, Ph.D. graduated
- Peng Gu
- Jun Wang. A Lightweight, Collaborative Temporary File System for Clustered Web Servers. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing 2006.
- Xiaoyu Yao and Jun Wang. Toward Effective NIC Caching: A Hierarchical Data Cache Architecture for iSCSI Storage Servers, in Proceedings of 34th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2005), pp 492-499, June 2005, Oslu, Norway (Acceptance rate 28%, 69/241). PDF
- Jun Wang. Lightweight High-performance I/O for Data-intensive Computing. Invited Talk in Mathematics and Computer Science Division of Argonne National Laboratory of Department of Energy, May 5th, 2005.
- Peng Gu and Jun Wang, RAMS: A RDMA-enabled I/O Cache Architecture for Clustered network Servers. In Proceedings of 2nd International Workshop on Storage Network Architecture and Parallel I/Os (SNAPI’04). To be held with the 13th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques, September 30, 2004, France. PDF.
- Jun Wang, CTFS: A New Light-weight, Cooperative Temporal File System for Cluster-based Web Servers, 5th IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing 2003 (Cluster2003), Dec. 2003, Hong Kong, China, pp 316-323, PDF.